ISO: a 2 meg pot

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 20:19:19 EDT 2018

Bob Cullen, an AMRAD member, is looking for a 2 meg pot with an on/off

switch. I don't have one, and since the demise of Radio Shack and all the

other places that used to sell such things, the only alternative seems to be

going on line and buying a dozen of whatever you really need one of.

So if you have one you can spare, please advise, and I'll pay you whatever

seems reasonable. Bring it to Tacos, or if that won't work for you, contact me

directly and we'll work out a snail-mail transfer.

Thanks and 73,

Dick