linux compatible usb oscilloscope

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Apr 18 15:57:19 EDT 2018

Pretty sure that the Kill-A-Watts that I've played with have an update cycle of a couple hz or slower.  :(

I'm looking for short brownout or glitch logging.  Detection is not hard; the servers seem to do an adequate job of it.

Once detected I can look at the logs and slurp the relative file into my favorite visualization software and create some pictures.

-r