linux compatible usb oscilloscope

Dan Pawlak d_pawlak at verizon.net
Wed Apr 18 22:09:00 EDT 2018

Rob,
   I saw this power sensing technology a while ago on This Olde House. Here’s the video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZft4qoK7Ds. It looks like the sample rate (4 M samples per sec) would be sufficient to detect your anomalies. Not sure how much of the detailed data is available for export (see demo in the above video). What intrigued me was this company uses machine learning to develop signatures of all the devices that consume power in your house and can potentially predict failures. The name of the company is Sense: https://sense.com/#.

Sent from Dan's iPad