linux compatible usb oscilloscope

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sat Apr 21 08:59:56 EDT 2018

It turns out that the DI-1100 is not compatible with the Linux SDK, and while it is on the roadmap to make the Linux SDK work, it's not "imminent".

Which is a shame, since the DI-145 with a bunch of 6v transformers (8.5v peaks into a +/- 10v input) looks like just the ticket.

Anyone got extras?  The guy I talked to on the phone at Dataq came right out and suggested eBay.

-r