Terry McCarty Update

lemaster at verizon.net lemaster at verizon.net
Sat Jul 28 12:05:28 EDT 2018

George,
Update on Terry. Please post to AMRAD tacos.
73 de KV4UC
 -M. Rinehart

via iPhone

 Begin forwarded message:
From: terry via kelley <3t3mccarty at gmail.com>
Date: July 26, 2018 at 9:55:42 PM EDT
To: "wwi-reflector at googlegroups.com" <wwi-reflector at googlegroups.com>
Subject: (WWI) Terry McCarty

Hello there WWI,
          As most of you know Terry McCarty suffered a stroke a year and a half ago. Unfortunately his speech and communications were effected by this and he has not regained it all back. He was home for about a year before the decision was made to sell his house and move him to New York to be close to me (his daughter Kelley) and his 5 year old Granddaughter Bella.

I know he misses hearing from his friends and knowing how the meeting are going. If anyone would like to reach out to him he loves getting mail and can still read. His new address is 1786 apartment 223 union St. Niskayuna NY 12309
Or you can mail to P.O. Box 187 Amsterdam NY 12010.
You can also call him at (518) 357-8984  he doesn’t always pick up but I think if enough people call he will start picking up and start looking at life a little better.

  Would it be possible to live stream a few meetings so he can “be” there from NY? Please let me know if this would be possible, ill do whatever is needed to see my dad happy.

Lastly I wanted to offer to anyone here the fist look at his house that will be going up for sale in the next 2 months. It’s a 4 bedroom 2 and ¾ bath 2 story house with a full basement 6 acres on the aquaquan river with access and a Ham Tower.  The tower has been there since I was a kid and I remember it going up. I would hate for it to be sold to someone who wont use the tower. The first floor has been revamped with new floors and that’s where the ¾ bath comes in. it has a ½ bath when you walk in the front door and a room with a shower when you come in from the garage with a built in seat. We did this so we didn’t have to take him upstairs to shower. There is new carpet in the den and click and lock laminate on the rest of the first floor.

Any other info can be given upon request.

We hope you are having a wonderful summer and I sure hope my dad hears from you. Thank you for being such an integral part of my dads life.

Sincerely,

 Kelley McCarty

					 Reply				 				 					 Reply All				 				 					 Forward

© 2018 Oath Inc. All Rights Reserved