TS-830s

Dan Pawlak d_pawlak at verizon.net
Thu Sep 6 20:09:48 EDT 2018

I contacted the seller. His response below.
Thank you for your interest. I purchased one from HRO (used or consignment) and the other was from an estate sale a couple of years ago. Both transceivers fire up with power and the heater circuit appears to be working adequately to support transmitter output. One of them has been modified (not by me, by the previous owner). I need them gone, or I was going to donate both to one of the charities that supports Amateur Radio for Kids etc. Would much prefer to sell to someone who is licensed and is going to use them and take care of them and am willing to drop prices slightly to make this happen. Both are in good condition externally, a few minor marks, but not dents. Reason for sale: I am selling all my gear since I no longer operate from home, at least while the sunspot cycle is this low. I only operate contests now with NR4M and crew. Let me know what you would like to do please.
Ian
W0IMD/G0FXQ

I’m interested. Anyone else?

73,  Dan