5000 items ? for sale on Ebay

samudra.haque at gmail.com samudra.haque at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:43:48 EDT 2018

Hi,

I think this ebay seller spent some time in collecting "junk" and then took
the time to list a lot of them carefully on Ebay. Some of the items are
still useful/good history/collectible - if just for appreciating stuff that
was important in the old days. And which ham radio operator wouldn't like to
pick up a few beefy amps SMPS modules for cheap or IT parts for various
vintage stuff.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/efi/m.html

I haven't purchased yet anything from this seller - thought I would
publicize it - "5000" items seems a lot to put up and manage for a store.

73 de Samudra N3RDX