Need flyback diode for H-19

James Wolf jbwolf at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 02:14:06 EST 2018

You should be able to use one from a home food microwave oven.

How did you test it to determine it has failed?   A simple VTVM test in diode mode will show as an open on a good diode.  You have to measure the voltage through it.   Connect a power supply (12VDC should be fine) one side of the diode and measure the voltage on the open end of the diode.  Reverse the power supply leads and measure again.  One direction will have a few volts of drop and the other direction should be open.

Jim - KR9U