SBC?

Martin dcmk1mr2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:26:39 EST 2018

There are a many great ham projects using SBCs.  So far I've tried the
Raspi family, Tinketboard, Feather and Teensy.  The Tinkerboad is about
twice as fast as the Raspi 3B+ and sometimes it makes a difference.

I just finished  building https://sdr.hu/openwebrx which allows you to
share your radio on the internet.  It works with a lowly RTL-SDR so it's a
cheap project.  There are also a bunch of x.25 and APRS projects for SBCs
also.

The Teensy is really interesting.  It has an audio library that takes
advantage of DSP instructions and is really efficient.  Here's the design
tool that goes with it https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/gui/  Filters are
limited to 200 taps.

73 - Martin