SBC?

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 20:25:48 EST 2018

> On 16 Dec 2018, at 22:27, Alberto di Bene <dibene at usa.net> wrote:
>
> I bought years ago a table sign saying "Great minds have messy desks", as a pale excuse for the sovereign disorder of my tables, but I don't believe anymore myself in what is written there... 8-)

Oh, be honest Alberto - it’s not that you no longer believe the words, but that you’ve put the sign down somewhere and lost it...

One day I'll find my favorite screw driver and then it is gone.

Alex - it takes a day? I can lose a screwdriver by putting it down on the bench in front of me! It takes seconds! Last week it took me twenty minutes to find a large wrench on the bench - and the first 12 minutes was spent looking for my glasses!

:-)

Phil M1GWZ