It just ain't right

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 07:35:56 EST 2019

Dear Alex

Please rest assured that we are located well away from the centre of the Milky Way and its big black hole(s). Nature has much more creative ways planned to destroy the Earth.

I believe that it is now believed that the year is lengthening by 47 ns per year. Just wait another 1,360,340,425,532 years and every year will be a leap year, conveniently 366 days long. Patience, dear friend.

Meanwhile, a very happy approximately-new-year to you, yours, and all AMRAD members with best wishes for roughly 2019.

Regards,

Phil M1GWZ