More Pi

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:33:12 EST 2019

Many routers allow to assign addresses statically to MACs. Each time the
device sends DHCP requests, it gets assignment with the address given to
it. The addresses have to be from the DHCP space, but otherwise it's the
second best solution after assigning static IP to the interface on the
device.

Jacek.

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier