FW: For Sale - IC-701 as-is kit

samudra.haque at gmail.com samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:52:13 EST 2019

Hi Tacoistas and Amrad:

I received back after a long time my trusty IC-701 HF rig, power
supply/speaker and the MFJ-901B antenna tuner. It's last use was for
transatlantic contact over Africa to Malawi (7Q) from W3HAC this past
winter.

I was not the original owner of the radio, but picked it up at  ham fest
about six years ago from a SK estate sale. It has already seen some miles,
is very rugged and has carry handles for convenience.

I need to sell this as I have no space in my DC condo for an HF transmission
system, and could use some cash towards a proper test/measurement equipment
for my RF lab.

I am asking $275 in total, and will deliver 40 miles from DC center to any
ham. I will print out a double sided user and service manual from IC-701
archives. There is a lot once can adjust/fix/adapt on this transceiver.

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/manual/pdf/IC-701.pdf

73 de Samudra N3RDX