All doubt removed about the Hara Arena

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Tue May 28 12:14:55 EDT 2019

The Hara was a shithole, but there are still many happy Hamvention memories from there.Thank God the tornado didn't hit two weeks ago with 30,000 people in and around that property.Joe, N6DGYSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Rob Seastrom <rs at seastrom.com> Date: 5/28/19  09:58  (GMT-07:00) To: tacos at amrad.org Subject: All doubt removed about the Hara Arena We all knew that the Hara Arena was slated to be “redeveloped” (whatever that means in Scenic Trotwood) but apparently the process has been accelerated a little bit. https://www.whio.com/news/local/hara-arena-roof-blown-off-trotwood-schools-closed-after-tornadoes/5W7NpDohYwDBNwu9fp59bK/-rThis is RS' iPhone and I approve this message.