seeking contacts in VA for broadband rural connectivity information

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Tue May 28 13:09:12 EDT 2019

Samudra,
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I may have a pointer that could help.
The parent org of my last outfit was the Virginia Center for Innovative Technology.
It's a mostly but not entirely Commonwealth-funded non-profit, and one of their lines of business has to do with helping to develop broadband strategy for Virginia.

You can find their site here:
[ https://www.cit.org/service-lines/cit-broadband/ | https://www.cit.org/service-lines/cit-broadband/ ]

You may find the Virginia Broadband Availability Map and Integrated Broadband Planning and Analysis Toolbox of some use. That tool lives here:
[ https://broadband.cgit.vt.edu/IntegratedToolbox/ | https://broadband.cgit.vt.edu/IntegratedToolbox/ ]

--Bob Stratton, W4CUB