Bill Fenn - Demise

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:24:08 EDT 2019

I would like to express my sadness at Bill's passing. He was an excellent
engineer in many domains and participant at many spirited Tippys meetings.
At Frank K0BRA's lab at Metavox in 2015  he easily improved  on a
programmable pulsed electric propulsion control testbed I had been working
on to explore high frequency power switching and control for space
applications. An UHV chamber at Metavox was part of that  grand plan to
test vacuum arc thrusters and  give the facility a new direction using that
control system.

Samudra N3RDX