Field Day

Alex Fraser beatnic50 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 17:16:30 EDT 2019

Connecting to the fuse box input terminal and a nearby ground gave me 8
volts in the cab.  I got 12 volt with a local ground.  I don't have time
to foll with it so I connected direct to battery.   I'm making a video
for YouTube.
Is AMRAD doing FD?  If not perhaps members have other sites they might
attend?  Who are the big players?