Solid State Microwave oven

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Thu Jun 27 11:50:07 EDT 2019

Looking around it seems you could own one for $5k for a consumer model.
As I said the only thing keeping me from getting one is the price. I've
learned to cook with the current microwave technology.  I've learned the
tricks and have reached the limits.  I now do hybrid cooking using both
the klystron oven, gas heated convection oven and naked flame burner
under a pot or pan.
I think what will happen is some group will raise the capital to build a
plant to produce the key device at a good price on a large scale and
then in a couple of years everyone will have one.  There are still a few
people left using CRT standard definition TV's (with converters), but
they are getting rare these days.