Field Pi camera project

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Sat Jul 6 12:55:37 EDT 2019

I'm getting together with some friends at a farm and would like to play
with photography on the Pi's. I hadn't played with my Pi's in a couple
of months (it's summertime!) so this is kind of a refresher course. It
is amazing how quickly I forget the commands. I'm upgrading all my
Raspberry Pi's. I'm using the same hardware as the Pi4 is back ordered
at most stores for the 4GB version. I'm also keeping the same
distribution till the Debian 10 is officially released 7/7/19. Then I
will upgrade all to "Buster". I'm trying to decide if I should try POE
or finish my PI battery box project? Retirement is hard work you know...