Connecting 12V batteries in parallel

Tom Crowley tomcrowley at kt4xn.org
Mon Jul 8 10:15:43 EDT 2019

Almost all diesels vehicles have 2 batteries in parallel.  Almost all Motorhomes have 2-4 batteries in parallel.  The trick is to replace them at the same time.  I can give you 50+ more examples if you need them.

Your concept of charging circuits is also in error.  As long as the batteries are equal, than charging them is fine.  There are 100s of thousands of exambles out there.

Good luck,

Tom KT4XN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10