anyone know a thing or two about p25?

Martin dcmk1mr2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:45:35 EDT 2019

P25 signals are pretty distinctive on the waterfall.  I would scan around
800 and even 900 MHz for signals with GQRX.

FWIW the DC police and others were pretty good at keeping their encryption
working so not so interesting to listen in on.  Interested in how Loundoun
rolls.

Thanks for the post - I didn't know about Phase 2.

--Martin