Fwd: AA19-290A: Microsoft Ending Support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 18 14:43:05 EDT 2019

On 10/18/2019 12:59 PM, Alex Fraser wrote:

> I can't find info on whether the Windows 7 product verification
> numbers will still be able to be used to upgrade to Win 10 after the
> support deadline?

  Who would want to downgrade to Win 10? I haven't read anything good
about that software since old Bill Gates tried to entice me (for free no
less!) to switch from a perfectly delightful software system (Win 7) to
his latest plague ridden Win 10. No thanks, I ain't having none of it.
In fact, eventually I may have to switch to Apple once my computer dies
because I no longer trust Microsoft to deliver thoroughly vetted
upgrades before their expiration date. I can only hope Apple will be better.

Richard