Fwd: AA19-290A: Microsoft Ending Support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

Eric Carlson ecarlson at invisiblerobot.com
Sat Oct 19 12:55:20 EDT 2019

I hope so. I have about a dozen computers at home that were windows 7
machines, but I gave them a clean windows 10 install with the Windows 7
key. They all work great. I like windows 10.

We use 5 of them for field day at the Sterling Park Amateur Radio Club
(SPARC) for networked logging with N1MM Logger+.

- Eric, AJ4LN

> I can't find info on whether the Windows 7 product verification numbers
will still be able to be used to upgrade to Win 10 after the support
deadline?