AA19-290A: Microsoft Ending Support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 20 17:53:41 EDT 2019

  That makes perfect sense from a business perspective. Now I finally
understand my suspicions about why old Bill Gates gave away Win 10 for
free. It wasn't free! He didn't want all those hangers-on to have a free
ride when he could use them to debug his new program and rent upgrades
instead of spending money developing new software. Now he gets to hold
onto us by the short hairs! Yessiree Bob,good old American Capitalism
/is/ alive and well after all. 8-) Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss!

Richard