anyone wanting to sell a used/old hackrf system?

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 12:37:24 EDT 2019

Update,  I found a working LimeSDR-USB board in my stores left behind by
Ethan Waldo KF5UFH. Flashed it with latest firmware and am
experimenting with it.

Pothosflow works, Lime applications (basic spec. An.) Worked.

Trying to download Gnu Radio Companion for Windows 10 .... is there a
mirror website as their main repository seems not to work for me?

Samudra N3RDX