Paul Rinaldo, W4RI, RIP

Howard F. Cunningham howardc at macrollc.com
Sun Dec 1 16:28:19 EST 2019

Hi

Paul’s obit and arrangements

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/falls-church-va/paul-rinaldo-8944104

WD5DBC
hc

Howard Cunningham, MCP
howardc at macrollc.com<mailto:howardc at macrollc.com> - personal
For technical support, send an email to service at macrollc.com<mailto:service at macrollc.com> or call 703-359-9211 (24/7)

From: Tacos [mailto:tacos-bounces+howardc=macrollc.com at amrad.org] On Behalf Of RICHARD BARTH
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 9:53 PM
To: tacos
Cc: Karl Berger; George Lemaster; Rob Seastrom; Zachary Yarashus; Chris Imlay; Majd Kanawati; Robert Bruninga; Skip Pratt; Phil Miller Tate; Sandy Sanders; secretary at iaru.org
Subject: Paul Rinaldo, W4RI, RIP

We learned at just before week's Tacos meeting that :Paul had been
taken to the hospital suffering with pneumonia. When I visited him
that Saturday, I found he had been released. I then called his son,
who said the hospital had been overcrowded and had he had been
taken to a nursing home.

When I tried to phone Paul and got nothing but answering machines,
I called his son again this morning. Paul had  passed away on Friday.

Funeral arrangement are TBD, expected to be next week. I'll email
this list when I find out something definite. Meanwhile, if you think
of anyone interested who didn't get this message, please tell him
about this sad news.

Paul was a founding member of AMRAD and a long-time staffer
of ARRL. His contributions to the hobby have been considerable.

He will be missed.

Dick, W3HWN