Did AMRAD file any comments on WTB 16-239?

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Sat Jan 4 23:08:01 EST 2020

Hi folks,
I noticed that ARRL had petitioned for dismissal of a petition for declaratory ruling from NYU Wireless and Dr. Ted Rappoport, and I made the mistake of wading in deeper to look at the comments.

Without editorializing on the merits, I will just say that it is a little like reading a novel about a train wreck.

However, you can find some choice humor and submissions by luminaries in both the amateur radio and open source software domains if you are willing to dig into it.

I was just curious as to whether AMRAD, as an organization, weighed in on this one on letterhead anywhere. I know it's been a rough quarter, so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's been busy, but I figured I'd ask in case I missed it.

My best to all of you for a happy and prosperous New Year.

--Bob, W4CUB
(ex-KE4GDC - This year I switched to a callsign my grandfather, the former FCC/RIB engineer, had for 30 years)