URGENT: DEADLINE NEAR: Amateur Extra Class license class Registration closing soon!

Paul Dluehosh radio.n4pd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 23:40:30 EST 2020

*Are you looking to upgrade your license to Amateur Extra Class?* *If
not yourself, do you know someone who is?* Please pass this email along
to them. Please pass this email to along to other ham radio clubs in the
National Capitol area that you may know of and who may have not received
notice of the class.

*Registration* for the Loudoun Amateur Radio Group's Spring Amateur
Extra Class license classis *closing on Monday, January 27.* /However,/
if you don't think you can get to the post office to get your
registration postmarked on January 27th, please send an email to
education at k4lrg.org stating your intentions to attend the class, and
mail your registration as soon as possible.

*Where can I find out the details? How do I register?!?*  All the detail
about the class dates and times, cost, and how to register can be found
here on the LARG website: https://k4lrg.org/education/

If you have any questions, please email us at education at k4lrg.org.

Thanks for passing this class notice!

73,