OIl

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Mon Apr 20 23:39:40 EDT 2020

Russians and Saudis having a price war.

Virus

No one driving or flying

Today (or so) is last trade for the oil commodities market.  Somebody took a long position and has to dump it or will get a notice asking where they want their purchase.  And everything is full.  Price of crude going up in the Fall according to futures market.

The marginal producers here in Kansas are in deep trouble..  Cost of production in mid $30 dollar per bbl.  Wells shut down probably won't come back on stream.  This is doing exactly what the big boys want.

Enjoy it now.

N0UU