Apollo mission site

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 13:39:37 EDT 2020

I've been playing the program off and on for days.  I'm at 61:18:xxxx
hours and they are getting ready for a course correction burn.  They are
powering down the computer and trying to figure out if they can aim the
spacecraft.  In these hectic days of overlapping news conferences I find
this historic document quite soothing.