OIl

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:01:37 EDT 2020

Air pollution dropped very quickly as the pandemic unfurled. And it comes
back as the companies are reopening, what can be easily seen on air quality
monitoring:
https://www.esa.int/Applications/Observing_the_Earth/Copernicus/Sentinel-5P/COVID-19_nitrogen_dioxide_over_China

Jacek.

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier