coronavirus and 5g

Howard F. Cunningham howardc at macrollc.com
Sat May 9 14:34:06 EDT 2020

Hi

I don't know all of the details, but it seems to me that someone, or someones, do not understand the problem of front a strong signal overloading the front end of a receiver.

WD5DBC

Howard Cunningham, MCP
howardc at macrollc.com<mailto:howardc at macrollc.com> - personal
For technical support, send an email to service at macrollc.com<mailto:service at macrollc.com> or call 703-359-9211 (24/7)