FLdigi

Tom Azlin W7SUA tom at w7sua.org
Thu Sep 24 14:06:49 EDT 2020

Hi Alex.

What radio?  legacy serial or a combined USB serial and sound?

I have been using flrig with fldigi for years on Windows and just had to
try various settings in the beginning. And now got flrig working in
Linux with my Elecraft K3 combined USB serial CAT and sound. I was
watching my devices window when I plugged in the USB cable and saw the
new ports show up. With my Icom 7100 I had to load the Icom drivers (
from the JP web site) first.

73, tom w7sua