Fwd: Re: Last Hurrah for Hara

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 28 22:15:48 EDT 2020

   I certainly do remember it, though not fondly. How could anyone who
was there forget the day the arena sewer system backed up and erupted
throughout much of the downhill tailgate area. Wading through a sea of
flowing human excrement to locate bargains made it one of my most
memorable Hamventions. :-D

The Other Richard :-P