Last Hurrah for Hara

Phil philmt59 at aol.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 08:28:46 EDT 2020

I have happier memories of the Saturday that was widely vaunted as the End Of The World, when a swarm of bees entered the flea market without a ticket and settled on one of the stands. Not quite a plague of locusts, but an enjoyable day nonetheless.

Also, the very elderly lady walking around the Arena early on Friday morning in the year 200n, wearing a tee shirt bearing the words “I Survived Hamvention 200n”. Optimism is everything.

Phil M1GWZ