Last Hurrah for Hara

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Tue Sep 29 10:53:30 EDT 2020

What is sad is in 1976 when I first went to Hamvention and for years
after, it was a nice place good pavement on the parking lot, nicely
cared for buildings. Parking was on the grass on the north and East
sides of the building ( short walk). Then the last of the original
owners died and from then on all the money went to the lawyers for
the heirs who were fighting over who got the biggest piece of the pie.
      Sandy
      WB5MMB