LoRa page

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:42:07 EDT 2020

not flying over 400ft is easy. Flying beyond VLOS is kind of a gray area.
You are allowed to do it, as long as you have a visual observer. This can
also mean several observers, watching the drone along its track. The same
applies to FPV flying, where you fly using video from the camera mounted on
the quad, usually through video goggles. Having said that, lots of people
fly the quads alone, but they usually don't fly far, and almost always
rather close to the ground.

Jacek.