traps, wires and para cord

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:24:27 EST 2020

The best solution for pulling ropes which should be movable are marine
pulleys. Don't bother with pulleys from hardware stores. They are garbage.
The rope will jam between the pulley and the casing, and you will not be
able to move it without climbing up the tree.
With the pulley hanging on a small loop of rope you will not risk
immobilizing it when the tree grows around, and it will protect the tree
from getting damaged by moving rope.

Jacek
kw4ep

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier