Sat phone

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 14:29:57 EST 2020

   New satellite phones are available at reasonable cost for those who
travel or live in remote places. https://gearjunkie.com/best-satellite-phone

Have an emergency and your phone won't connect? Inexpensive EPERB's are
also available.
https://www.carsguide.com.au/adventure/advice/epirb-what-are-they-cost-which-one-should-i-buy-79595
However, a response will probably take awhile. The system isn't like 911.

Richard