SO-239 hood?

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:45:56 EST 2021

You're welcome to use them :D  They're overly complicated for most things
(except for their water resistance where applicable) when compared to other
50-ohm options such as SMA and BNC in the average ham shack in my
(admittedly biased) opinion.  Wow, that was a long sentence.

By the way rs, when this whole pandemic thing blows over we should have
lunch.