amrad virtual tacos meeting Saturday Feb 20th at 1pm

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Sat Feb 20 16:50:34 EST 2021

My browser locked, then my router went down, then the power went off for 10 minutes.  Blue bird day, 48 degrees. ?????

I'm in the country about 6 miles from town and the coax that Cox brings the cable out to this 15 house development  gets really intermittent when below about 20 degrees.  Suspect differential shrinkage pull's the center conductor out of the one of many connectors.  Of course that is only at night in winter and a call to them always gets a PING test on their end  and instructions to restart my router.....

Anyway, enjoy your chats,

I didn't dump your chat!

N0UU