design / development question FPGA (Xilinx), DDS and RF output

samudra.haque at gmail.com samudra.haque at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:52:54 EST 2021

Feeling good ... found an interesting nuts and volts article that is helping understand filters Copying to tacos for refreshing if anyone needs it.

https://www.nutsvolts.com/magazine/article/making_waves

also:
https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/textbook/alternating-current/chpt-8/what-is-a-filter/ (introductory material)
https://tools.analog.com/en/filterwizard/ (filter designer that produces a BOM and charts)