question based on a dim memory and some updates

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Feb 28 22:22:06 EST 2021

International Crystal made several different little modules.  Crystal oscillators, mixers, amplifiers.I'd need to look through some old QST archives to find their offerings.JoeSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Chisena via Tacos <tacos at amrad.org> Date: 2/28/21  20:15  (GMT-07:00) To: tacos AMRAD <tacos at amrad.org> Subject: question based on a dim memory and some updates Hi all,The question.In the old, and Im talking 60's or 70's ham magazines there was a vendor that sold little modules that could be hooked up to product various items.Individually not too complex but string enough of them together and you can make basic projects out of them.Any idea of what they are called? Product names, vendors, data along that line.Schematics of the various modules?Given all the neat modules on places like Amazon, was wondering if this could be a product again.One of my x bosses made a converter module that took an ordinary vehicle AM/FM and turned it into a multi mode AM stereo receiver with pilot detection.Been working on some projects.This is my second batch of Type 538 camera batteries as a work in progress.https://imgur.com/gallery/dVlXKHKBeen playing with an idea of making a power bank for a laptop I have here. It would use hot swapable power tool batteries.So far the prototype has been kinda neat.Share a thought as time permits.Thanks in advance.MikeMichael F. Chisena KA2ZEV at Yahoo.com Notice the new phone number..... 703 344 8864"You are, what you do, when it counts" The Masso_______________________________________________Tacos mailing listTacos at amrad.orghttps://lists.amrad.org/mailman/listinfo/tacos