question based on a dim memory and some updates

Iain McFadyen ki4hlv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 04:57:59 EST 2021

The one I recall from my youth was called Lectron. But it was not much more
than individual components in 1 inch cube blocks which magnetically held
themselves together.

I think maybe your ideas are more advanced, with op-amps, oscillators, and
maybe full counter/divider functions inside a block?

Iain