question based on a dim memory and some updates

Elton A Sanders wb5mmb at pobox.com
Mon Mar 1 12:00:00 EST 2021

Are you talking about the epoxy cubes with wires
sticking out the top that look like they were
molded in an ice cube tray? Cant remember what
they were called but they did lots of things.
A useful thing would be a socket to take power
tool batteries with or with out a regulator to 12v or 5v.
      Sandy
     WB5MMB