FPGA dev system with SDR modules ...

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:58:33 EST 2021

I forgot about XTRS. Also a good "budget" board, with a lot of processing
power. Here you will find a list of hardware supported by gnuradio, you
should be able to pick something for yourself:
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Hardware

Jacek

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier