FPGA dev system with SDR modules ...

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 16:20:20 EST 2021

Looks nice.  The coverage is 325 to 3800  MHz which is less than some
and more than others.  It seems like all of these boards require some
sort of front end  to turn them into a radio you could use.  This one is
so high at it's bottom rx range that it couldn't be used as a panadapter
on an existing rig.

I guess I should figure out what all the letter combos mean fpga, adc,
fpgas and adcs

Actually I just rolled up a $100 bill and stuck it in my ear. It seemed
to improve my reception....