Well done video

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 12:44:28 EST 2021

I bought a nanoVNA and it should arrive Monday so I've been looking
around the net ahead of time so when I finally get it I can get it to do
tricks right out of the box.  One of the videos I found was by "The
Smoking Ape" on YouTube.   It is a well produced video and I wish I'd
watched it before I bought mine.  The technique used on the video is
soothing and you learn quickly.  The content is good and I think they
were working from a script.  We live in amazing times, I can buy this
device and be entertained learning to use it all from the comfort of my
home...

https://youtu.be/xNNtM_mUAqc <https://youtu.be/xNNtM_mUAqc>