Thoughts on current production DMMs?

Patrick Gray patgperiod at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 07:48:45 EDT 2021

I used to have a Fluke Model 12, that I later gave to my brother. It was
one of the last lower priced Flukes that was still USA made. Now there
seems to be about $200 - $250 dollar threshold to get a USA Made Fluke like
the Model 279 that I have now.

If you haven't already you may consider the Mooshimeter
https://moosh.im/mooshimeter/

Alternatively the Amprobe line of Multimeters was bought by Fluke. I
believe they are pretty decent. I have a small pocket size that I keep in
my briefcase that I bought on eBay.

Pat KF4MTV