Life is wonderful

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Thu May 13 14:18:15 EDT 2021

I found four 150 foot bits of rg58/u in a pile I hadn't checked in a
while.  They probably date back to the 1960's, but were never outside. I
remember picking it out of the dumpster in the mid 90's when I worked at
the U of MD Physics machine shop.  The cable came from the old cyclotron
in the basement of the physics building.  It never went active. The
cyclotron was replaced by gravity wave experiments and then by super
conductivity experiments.  I got a lot of good stuff...

I was running short of coax.